SMPL Reminder Rosie Talking Alarm Clock with Personalized Voice Reminders
Rosie can help everyone be more independent longer!
It is a voice activated clock which can be used for all types of reminders for both the caregiver and loved ones including birthdays, time to go shopping, medical appointments, etc...
Reminder Rosie is a voice controlled reminder clock with battery backup that's so easy to use, seniors actually use her. The clock plugs into the wall outlet for power, but battery backup (3 AAA batteries not included) retains the clock time and alarm settings even during a power outage. Rosie provides a simple, 100% hands free solution that helps you remember your medication, appointments, bill payments, tasks, etc. - without touching any buttons! The familiar-looking LED clock records personalized voice reminders that announce at ANY Time, in ANY language. Loud alarm and large display. So simple to use – Never forget a task again.
Caregiver's lives can be a lot less stressful with this easy to use reminder clock known as 'Reminder Rosie'. The caregiver at home or at a facility can record a reminder. One example could be, "I love you Dad, it's time to take 1 blue pill and 2 yellow pills" and this is set for 8 am daily. The reminder can be turned off by touching the clock or by saying "reminder off". The reminder keeps being repeated intermittently for up to 30 minutes.
Number one question asked to caregivers is, "WHAT TIME IS IT? ~ WHAT TIME IS IT?" With Reminder Rosie, all they have to do is touch the clock and it says the time of day.
- Designed to solve the very real daily challenges of memory loss
- Message in a loved one`s voice has shown to improve compliance more effectively than most task aids
- Hear up to 25 personalized, comforting messages in a familiar or loved one’s voice over 100 ft. (30 m) away
- Record personalized reminders in any language to playback at a specific time every day, weekly, on a specific date or annually.
- Easy to use – users hears a voice message, completes task & turns off reminder saying “reminder off” or pressing Rosie down
- Reminders audible from 30M (100 feet) away; repeat every 5 seconds for 30 minutes or until turned off.
- Using state-of-the-art voice activated technology, Reminder Rosie can operate almost entirely by voice, thus helping visually impaired adults keep up with their schedule
- Voice or Manual operation
- Large 2 inch LED digits are visible at any angle
- Hi/Low volume and dim settings; Alarm on/off switch
- Doubles as a voice alarm clock
- Record 25 “reminder off” or press down to turn off
- Snooze function 9 minutes
- Works offline
- Power Operates on AC power
- Power: AC 120 volts; 60Hz; UL/CSA listed
- Battery Back-up: 3 AAA batteries not included
- Size: 8” W X 4.25” H x 2.75” L
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- One year Manufacturer’s warranty