ClearSounds QT4PRO Quattro Pro Portable Assistive Listening System - Bluetooth Neckloop and Removable Omni-Directional Microphone - T-Coil Hearing Aid Compatible
- STREAMS AMPLIFIED SOUNDS - The ClearSounds Quattro Pro comprises of a detachable mic picks up the sound then transmits it to the audio neckloop, which your headphones are directly plugged in.
- WORKS FOR ANY LISTENING ENVIRONMENT - The assistive listening device enables you to hear phones calls, television sounds, music, meetings, and group conversations clearer.
- MAKES SPEECHES MORE AUDIBLE FOR YOU - The detachable omnidirectional mic picks up the sound of the speaker. You can adjust its sensitivity to minimize the background noise.
- PROVIDES RELIABLE AND SECURE CONNECTION - Rest assured that no one can eavesdrop while you 're using the Quattro Pro. Both of the items use authentication pairings and data encryption.
- PREVENTS CALL DROPS - The Quattro Pro operates in 2.4G ISM frequency band it uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) Modulation System to lessen the signal interference in the channels.
The all new Quattro Pro Adaptive Bluetooth System is our latest brainstorm in our collection of unique & boutique innovations and sound enhancement devices, keeping people connected. This remarkable Amplified Bluetooth streamer is magic for anyone who needs to hear better on their mobile phone or tablet. For phones calls, music, TV, and in meetings or social situation, the Quattro Pro is the master key to hearing clearly.
Speak up and lean in.” “Contribute to the conversation.” “Ask for what you really want.”
Well, I’d love to do all those things and more, but as I prep for my company’s quarterly meeting, my pulse is elevated and my stomach hurts. I feel that familiar panic…
Then I realize that today’s meeting is going to be completely diﬀerent. I don’t have to dread it. In fact, I’ll probably enjoy it!
Because today’s the day I show everyone who I really am.
Growing up, I never used to get anxious in a crowd or stressed out by a large group of people. I was confident and sharp.
So sure of myself- quick on my feet.
But, over the years, I started to feel frustrated in public settings. Talking in a big group felt impossible. People kind of changed the way they acted toward me too. I started to avoid lunches with groups of friends, going to concerts, hanging out at cafes- really any place that seemed overwhelming, which seemed to be most social settings.
What really suﬀered is my work though. I love what I do.
But I kept missing out on opportunities and my reviews reflected a decrease in performance. It seemed like I was being left out of conversations. I felt like an outsider.
Meetings left me mentally drained and so grouchy.
I couldn’t seem to take in all the information. It was just too much. Depression was starting to kick in, so I went to see my doctor.
Turns out that I’m not suﬀering from depression, anxiety or adult onset ADHD but…hearing loss.
When my doctor ordered a hearing test instead of a prescription, I was in shock. The signs had been there all along, but didn’t register!
After seeing a specialist, I learned that hearing loss is not just about volume, it’s about tone and background noise too. I have the kind of hearing loss that’s called Sensinoneural, or low frequency, hearing loss. I don’t need hearing aids, but need help with clearing up background noise and getting the full range of tone back.
So, my specialist recommended the Quattro 4 Pro.
It’s a cool, sleek Bluetooth enabled device I wear around my neck that connects to ear buds. It comes with a microphone too, so in group settings, I can just set it in the middle of the table and hear everything that’s being said.
My brain seems more relaxed when I wear it and I’m starting to get out to see my friends again. I told everyone about my hearing loss, including my supervisors at work.
It’s like a light bulb went oﬀ for everyone who’d known me for a while.
They were wondering why I’d seemed so diﬀerent these past few years and now it all made sense.
I feel relieved, excited…and even a little bit emotional. The missing piece of my puzzle is finally in place.
Today, I’m gonna rock this meeting and finally be part of the conversation with my Quattro 4 Pro. I’m so excited!
QT4 Remote Mic